Memphis snake removal – Exterminators
Snake removal in Memphis can be a challenge. We are trained to find them, find the entry point and repair it. snakes can often be difficult to find once they enter a home but rest assured we can get rid of them.
Snakes can be a real terror to those who are truly afraid of them. Often times these little guys mean no harm but regardless few people will accept them in the house!
If you find a snake skin in the attic or need an expert snake removal done we are the right people to call. We are familiar with snake fences, and snake prevention. Sometimes you will need to do more than just find a snake, you may have to clear up some brush, remove a wood pile or repair holes in your foundation.
Snakes are there because one or more of their primary needs are being met. They need food and shelter. If your attic can provide both, you might have a snake problem one day. Let us help you eliminate worry and get rid of your snake problem for good.
Snake removal methods
Snake Removal Memphis TN
Are you experiencing problems with Snakes getting in the house or yard and live in the Memphis TN area? Have you tried to get rid of snakes with no luck?
Providing Professional Snake Removal & Control in Memphis TN
It’s very common home and business owners to begin seeing snakes as the temperatures begin to increase. During the Spring and Summer one of the largest volumes of calls our company receives is due to snakes. Apex Wildlife Control is equipped to handle all of your snake related problems. We are the professionals to call if you need any of the following:
- Snake Removal
- Snake Control
- Need to get rid of snakes from inside the house
- Need to have professionally installed snake traps
- Need to utilize snake repellents
- Habitat Modifications
How to Identify Poisonous vs. Non Poisonous Snakes
The most accurate way that a person can identify whether a snake is poisonous or not is to look at it’s eyes. That is if your able to get close enough to see them. All poisonous snakes have cat like elliptical pupils. All others are solid round. There are only four poisonous snakes in the United States. They are:
- Cottonmouth– elliptical pupils and range in color from green to black. These snakes are typically loners, therefore if you see many snakes gathered together it’s probably not a cottonmouth.
- Rattlesnake– a rattle snake is very easy to identify because of the rattles on their tail. If your not able to see the rattler they also have elliptical eyes and a triangular head.
- Copperhead– these snakes range in color from bright orange to coppery brown, silver pink and also peach. They also have elliptical eyes.
- Coral Snake– one way to distinguish a coral snake from that of say a king snake is in their coloring. A Coral snake has a combination of red, yellow, and black. A good rhyme to use is red touch yellow will kill a fellow, red touch black won’t hurt Jack.
Snake Removal Process
At Apex Wildlife Control, we have a six step process we use to ensure that each client has an amazing experience with our service. This process involves:
- Performing an onsite evaluation of the residential or commercial property involved.
- Determine the species of snake.
- Locate all the points of entry (If applicable.)
- Assess any potential locations for snake breeding or habitation.
- Sealing any areas where snakes are able to breach.
- Provide a standard one year warranty on all work performed.
During our consultation we will report back to the homeowner or business owner with our findings. During this consultation, we will discuss with them what it will take to completely seal the property to assure no future occurrence and begin the trapping process.
Our trapping process begins right after we perform the consultation with our client. We typically trap for up to 21 days or until the problem is solved, whichever occurs first. For those clients who have us perform the exclusion on their property our traps remain onsite until all work has been completed and inspected.
So if you have snake problems in your lawn and are in need of a snake removal expert give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did.