Skunk Removal and Trapping in Memphis, TN
We get skunk calls, and often its 2 types:
First, “We got a skunk” and now we don’t know what to do.
Sometimes people are trying to catch cats or a raccoon and whoops they catch a skunk in a cage trap!
If you accidentally caught a skunk give us a call we can help you.
Second, “Oh, my we just saw a skunk” and now we don’t know what to do – either call there is a skunk and nobody wants to get sprayed.
A caged skunk can be dealt with, and often without us getting sprayed or your belongings getting sprayed!
Skunk Removal Memphis TN
Do you live in the Memphis area? Are you experiencing problems with Skunks getting under your porch, house or commercial building? Have you tried to get rid of skunks to no available?
Providing Professional Skunk Removal in Memphis TN
Apex Wildlife Control specializes in a variety of services as it relates to skunks. Some of these services are:
- Skunk Removal
- Skunk Control
- Skunk Odor Removal
- Skunk Trapping
- Removing Skunk Smells
- Getting rid of Skunks and Skunk Smells
Facts About Skunks
- Skunks are Mustelids- this means they are related to minks, ferrets, and weasels.
- Skunk odor is caused by a unique chemical compound that can be treated.
- Tomato juice does not get rid of skunk odors.
- Skunks prey on small animals, honey bees, birds, and are also known for their excellent digging abilities.
- Rabies is the most substantial problem associated with skunks. Actually, in the Midwest of the United States, the skunk is the number one carrier of the Rabies Disease.
- Skunks are nocturnal, that means that if you encounter one during the day you should definitely stay away from it.
Skunk Removal and Control Process
At Apex Wildlife Control we have a six step process we use to ensure that each client has an amazing experience with our service. This process involves:
- Performing an onsite evaluation of the residential or commercial property involved.
- Determine the species of animal.
- Locate all the points of entry
- Assess any damages that the animal may have caused.
- Sealing the property.
- Provide a standard one year warranty on all work performed
During our consultation we will report back to the homeowner or business owner with our findings. During this consultation, we will discuss with them what it will take to completely seal the property to assure no future occurrence and begin the trapping process.
Our trapping process begins right after we perform the consultation with our client. We typically trap for up to 21 days or until the problem is solved, whichever occurs first. For those clients who have us perform the exclusion/repairs on their property our traps remain onsite until all work has been completed and inspected.
So if you have squirrel problems in your attic and are in need of a skunk removal expert give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did!