Get rid of moles from your yard or lawn!
How to get rid of moles from your yard or lawn? Easy, call us! We can trap the moles on your property. We will get the job done. If mole removal was easy everyone would do it. Getting rid of moles is difficult and not a job for a beginner. You can try to get rid of them but if you decide to give up hope. Don’t! We can help.
Moles in the yard
Mole Removal and Control Memphis TN
Are you experiencing problems with Moles tunneling in your lawn and live in the Memphis TN area? Have you tried to get rid of the moles with no luck?
Providing Professional Mole Removal in Memphis TN
Do you live in the Memphis TN area? Are you experiencing problems with Moles or Voles? If so, you have come to the right place. Apex Wildlife Control specializes in Mole Removal, Mole Control, Vole Removal, and Vole Control. We are the leader in capture and removal of both Moles and Voles.
Facts About Moles
- Moles are not Rodents, they are insectivores
- They have a diet that consists primarily of earth worms, and grubs
- They are very fast at building underground tunnels
- They have very low oxygen requirements
- Moles mate during the months of February through May
- Their gestation period is 42 days. They typically produce 3 to 5 young and have them in March and early April
- Moles are not social and only come together to mate. They may have territories that overlap but avoid each other and may fight if they come in contact with one another.
Mole Removal Process
At Apex Wildlife Control we have a six step process we use to ensure that each client has an amazing experience with our service. This process involves:
- Performing an onsite evaluation of the residential or commercial property involved.
- Determine the species of animal (Moles or Voles)
- Locate all Tunnels and holes in the ground
- Assess any damages that the animal may have caused (Tunnels and eaten vegetation)
- Setting traps
- Checking the traps and removing Moles and Voles as captured.
During our consultation we will report back to the homeowner or business owner with our findings. During this consultation, we will discuss with them what it will take to completely remove the moles and voles.
So if you have mole or vole problems in your lawn or garden and are in need of a mole and vole removal and control expert give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did!